Meet Your Match!

My photo
A corporate slave who daydreams every second. Loves anything about travel, food and fashion. Celebrated heart-breaker, and a vicious man-eater. Wishes for winning the lottery and helping out the homeless. Lives in a shoebox and eats stress for lunch. Sharp-tongued and sharp-witted. Radioactive. Do not touch without proper clothing.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

When Time Flies

When time flies, it is that moment where you want it to be captured and suspended in its sister Space and wait until it can no longer dictate your life.
Ahhh.The luxury of time. How many of us just want to have a second of it? For every minute that counts would seem like eternity weaving in and out of little clocks.
Oblivious to the world around me, I want it. I want time. Time for my family. Time for myself. For me, me, me and ME. And just because I'm a selfish little sloth, I want more and more of it.
Walking down the powdery white sand, my idle mind wandering off to the blue skies and immersing in the azure waters, I found myself.
My maldita self. And I just want more.
This, holding a Taoist book and a pinacolada on one hand.

Capturing Bohol Beach Club at noon


2 comments:

  1. Idyllic vacation at the Bohol Beach Club.
    I'd say you are having the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were to trade places with anyone, I'd trade my corporate workhorse self with a mermaid :-)or be a pearl gatherer in Mindanao. But then, maybe I'd miss the furiously fast life of the city.

    ReplyDelete